Thank You For Joining The Superscript Growth League
It is our goal to provide you with the best season possible. That said, you play a large role in making this league enjoyable for everyone involved. We expect anyone playing in the league to adhere to the following code of conduct. Superscript is incredibly fortunate to have an excellent community, so we don’t imagine that this will be a problem for any of you. However, if anyone negatively impacts the experience of their opponent(s), we reserve the right to expel you from the remainder of the season (and possibly future seasons depending on the behavior in questions).
Pillar of the Community - The top prize winner for the Growth League! Always fun to play, helpful, goes the extra mile in making this a community that players want to be a part of.
Store Champion and Runner Up - Top two winners based on Victory Points.
Best Painted - More info on how this will be judged forthcoming.
Raffle Prizes - You will receive a raffle ticket for signing up for the league and another ticket for each league game you complete. Multiple raffle winners will be pulled on a live stream awards ceremony at the end of the season.
Scheduling A Game With Your Opponent
- Consult the League Calendar for the exact dates when parings for each round will be announced.
- You may reserve a table for your game at Superscript by calling ahead, emailing email@example.com or talking to our staff
- No same-day reservations, please.
- You don’t have to reserve a table for your game, but if you and your opponent come into the shop looking for a game and all the tables are taken, you will need to wait for a table to become free or try again on another day.
- We prefer that you try to schedule your games on Monday, Thursday, or Saturday. Table availability on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays is limited due to other in-store events.
- If you are having a difficulty scheduling a game with your opponent, let us know as soon as possible. Do not wait until the last minute to let us know that you have been unable to schedule your game for the current round.
- Please let us know if you make a good-faith attempt to schedule a game with your opponent, and your opponent is unresponsive, unwilling or unable to make arrangements to play. You may be eligible for buy.
- If a game is not played or results are unreported by the end of a round, both players will receive 0 victory points for the game (unless a buy has been issued to a player in advance)
A full copy of the Growth League rules packet can be found here
The "How Was Your Game" Community Scoring sheet can be found here
The terrain template for Round 1 - Resupply can be found here
The terrain template for Round 2 - Raid can be found here